Monday, November 9, 2009

#12 - ETSY LUSTING

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
superhiprachel.etsy.com



hello friends.  in lieu of a post documenting some yarny progress, i wanted to share some of my favorite things for sale on etsy right now.  i could spend hours browsing the handspun yarns, unique jewelry, holiday knick-knacks, and fun accessories.  as always, i highly recommend etsy for holiday shopping - buy handmade, sustainable, thoughtful gifts for your friends and family!  and feel free to buy some of these lovely little items for me, wink.

there is some knitting in progress, including baby knits; holiday gifts; and a fun addition to the Jacques Cousteau hat, which was rather well received by its owner.  in the meantime, what are your current etsy faves?

6 comments:

M.E. Greene said...

First off, welcome to the PEAR Project! We're really excited to have you join us. :) I am a fellow fiber nut, so it will be fun to visit you here and see what you're up to. I LOVE the Etsy lusting items. Very pretty!

M.E. Greene said...

French Picnic loves you today!

(I can't leave a comment from French Picnic because your blog doesn't allow the username/link option, but this is technically from the girls at FP... okey dokey?)

Unknown said...

I agree, etsy is a browsers dream. I can get lost there easily! Have a perfectly PEAR week!!!

M.E. Greene said...

I didn't have your email address to write back to you regarding your comment on my blog, but I wanted to say "Amen, sistah!" about the Facebook thing. :)

Maiden Jane said...

Hi fellow pear! Thanks for visiting. Your Cousteau hat is fabulous!

Unknown said...

LOVE Etsy too! Stopping in from PEAR, I just joined today. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects! ~Lanie